“Once atop rabbit nobility, a decorated general with a dangerous dash of senility.”
the Thunder Earl
Cannoneer: After ending his turn on a Plains or Mountain, Hargrave will fire his cannon at ALL creatures entering an adjacent tile.
|Emerald||Gain +2 Shields on Plains.||Default|
|Pink Topaz||Increase all your Settlement income by +1 Gold every Dawn.||After 2 games|
|Diamond||Gain 1 Prestige for each Treasure Equipped and Follower Recruited.||After 5 games|
|Sunstone||In Battle and Perils, +1 Sun result while you have more than 3 Gold.||After 10 games|
- Greetings: Fine regards. It's a good sky for it.
- Farewell: Cheerio.
- Oops!: A minor miscalculation.
- Bad Luck: Real misfortune.
- Thanks: Right sporting of you.
- Sorry: My deepest condolences
- Mercy: Spare me! Please!
- Well Played: A bold and effective strategy.
- Laugh: Hohohohum.
- Go for X: Everyone! Rally against X!
- Truce X: Peace! Peace between us, X.
- Threaten X: X, I've got lead with you name on it.
- Curse: Pustulent pestilent pox!
- Ouch!: Ghak! I'm hit!
- Go for Self: Please, let me demonstrate your mortality.
- Truce Self: Friends are just traitors still in hiding.
- Threaten Self: Once more! Through the breach!
- Wow: Unbelievable!
- Boast: I'll see you all court martialed!